Our Letting Service: How We Can Help You Find That Important Tenant
Estate Agent in Strabane
5th June 2018
If you are considering letting your most valuable asset, it is imperative to take the advice of experienced Property Managers.
With experience accrued over many years, Strabane Property Centre has a separate highly-experienced Management Department, specialising in the letting of residential properties.
By approaching our Firm, you have already taken the first step towards the uncomplicated letting and management of your properties.
The department is overseen and managed by our Estate Agent Ed Richardson.
If you are a Landlord, we provide the following:
- Free initial rental inspection advice for residential properties.
- Free marketing of property on our website.
- Careful vetting of Tenants.
- Detailed inventory for residential properties.
- Monthly rental collections with regular detailed statements for residential properties, or otherwise, in accordance with the lease for residential properties.
- Periodic inspections of property during the tenancy.
- Organising of gas and electrical checks where necessary.
- Liaising with service companies (gas/water/electricity, etc.).
- Supervision of any necessary repairs/maintenance.
- Collection and holding of a security deposit through a Government recognised scheme for our residential properties.
In short, our comprehensive management service covers all aspects of managing the property, including finding a tenant and obtaining references, the carrying out of periodic inspections whilst tenanted, and the provision of detailed accounts, and letting, should it be necessary.
WE AIM TO ENSURE THE LANDLORD RECEIVES THE RENT, NOT THE WORRY.
If you are thinking of renting your home – It will be safe in our hands.
For further advice, contact one of our Property Management Team on 02871 880465 or email email@example.com